Office: Los Angeles
At Luxury Presence, we provide the world’s leading real estate agents with stunning websites, world-class marketing tools and services, and access to an exclusive network.
We are a seed-funded Stanford StartX-accelerated startup, looking to hire a QA Tester. We are building a marketing platform for top-tier real estate agents. Our product has seen tremendous growth over the past year, and our customers are often found on the Wallstreet Journal and Forbes top 100 real estate lists. It’s a wildly exciting time as we are still on the ground floor and are now focusing on ramping up our team by hiring some key players, starting with you!
As a member of our team, you’ll be responsible for assessing software quality through manual testing. You’ll be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and errors. In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
– Review and analyze user stories, requirements, and acceptance criteria
– Execute test cases and analyze results
– Report bugs and suggested enhancements to development teams
– Help troubleshoot issues and find reproduction steps for existing bugs
– Conduct post-release testing
– Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
– Proven experience as a QA tester or similar role
– Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing
– Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
– Excellent communication skills
– Excellent organizational skills
– You love working in a close-knit startup environment