The next wave of disruption has reached the shores of the real estate industry: Artificial Intelligence. Like it or not, AI-powered tech and tools are changing the way agents and brokers compete for leads, service clients, and scale their businesses.
If you want to be competitive in the next generation of real estate, you need to know what AI-powered tools are available to you. In this guide, we’ll explore 11 innovative AI tools that can help you work smarter and close more deals.
Find It Fast
You’ve probably heard of this one—ChatGPT is a versatile, conversational assistant that boasts features like advanced language comprehension and text generation. This makes it perfect for tasks like drafting emails or developing marketing content.
- How agents can use it: ChatGPT can generate well-articulated property descriptions and responses to client queries. It can also assist in formulating business plans and conducting market research, serving as a strategic thinking partner.
- Pros: Along with saving time drafting emails and descriptions, more advanced versions—like ChatGPT-4—are being released. These versions offer plugins for enhanced functionality.
- Cons: While it can help with research, it’s not intended to replace expert advice nor can it guarantee completely reliable results. So, in those use cases, be sure to double-check the sources.
- Cost: There’s a free tier available, while a premium plan is $20/month (which includes those plugin capabilities).
Opus can save you hours by instantly transforming your long-form videos into bite-sized clips that are perfect for social media.
- How agents can use it: If you’re a real estate agent looking to maximize your online presence without spending hours on video content, Opus may be a great fit. The tool also customizes subtitles, fonts, colors, and even adds your logo, which helps you maintain a consistent brand presence across platforms.
- Pros: Perhaps the biggest selling point is the built-in SEO ranking feature, which enhances your content’s discoverability. It provides a score (e.g., 90/100) along with a compelling social description, increasing your chances of being found by potential clients.
- Cons: There could be a learning curve for those not tech-savvy with video content and there are limited customization options.
- Cost: There are multiple tiers available including a free option, a $19/month plan, and an option at $114/year, which includes more premium capabilities.
3. Presence Copilot™
Imagine having an assistant in your pocket, helping you stay organized, close deals quickly, and leave a lasting impression on buyers and sellers. Experience the future of real estate sales with Presence Copilot, your AI-powered ally for delivering excellent client experiences.
- How agents can use it: An AI-powered mobile assistant can organize your tasks, appointments, and client information, making your day-to-day operations easier. The client collaboration feature accelerates deal closures by enhancing communication and providing instant access to essential documents.
- Pros: The intelligence of this platform is drawn from the insights of top-performing agents and the fastest-growing digital platform for real estate. Plus, the agent-branded consumer app ensures a seamless and impressive buyer-seller experience.
- Cons: Unfortunately, this app isn’t live yet, so you can’t start using Presence Copilot just yet.
- Cost: TBA once it’s officially available for purchase, but to get access to the private beta version, you can join the waitlist today.
In a competitive industry like real estate, Beautiful.AI can give you the edge you need to impress clients and close deals with a tool that elevates your presentations.
- How agents can use it: Beautiful.AI offers a suite of dynamic, easy-to-use templates that transform data into compelling visual narratives—perfect for showcasing properties, market trends, and more.
- Pros: Navigating the interface is intuitive, allowing you to create stunning presentations in minutes. With Beautiful.AI, you can drag and drop images, adjust layouts instantly, and let smart technology take care of element alignment and color coordination.
- Cons: It requires an internet connection, and while it has a wealth of templates, customization options can be limited compared to traditional presentation software.
- Cost: They offer a free trial for new users, then different tiers from $12/month (billed annually) to $40/user/month (billed annually). They also offer an ad hoc option if you’re looking to use Beautiful.AI for one presentation, available for $45.
We know what you’re thinking: “Canva? This isn’t an AI tool.” It’s true, Realtors from across the world have long used Canva to create marketing tools for their businesses. However, the new suite of AI-powered tools is making the next generation of Canva a remarkably powerful weapon for agents and brokers.
- How agents can use it: With Canva’s AI-powered design tools, you can create engaging property listings, brochures, and social media posts that stand out from the crowd. The smart resizing tool allows you to quickly create collateral in multiple formats without starting from scratch.
- Pros: These tools are highly effective, offering features like color palette generation, font pairing, and easy image uploading.
- Cons: Canva does require a design learning curve and some investment in time upfront.
- Cost: There is a free version available. To unlock the power of the AI tools, you’ll need to pay for Canva Pro, priced at $119.99/year for one person. They also offer a Teams tier, priced at $300/year total for the first 5 team members.
6. Virtual Staging AI
Virtual Staging AI is a powerhouse for real estate agents because it offers an innovative way to stage properties digitally, showcasing their potential in a compelling environment.
- How agents can use it: Virtual Staging AI includes high-quality, hyper-realistic staging that can be modified according to the potential buyer’s preferences. Agents can utilize this tool to virtually furnish homes, enhancing their appeal and reducing the time properties spend on the market.
- Pros: The advantages are clear: cost-efficiency, flexibility, and the ability to cater to a diverse range of tastes, while providing convenience.
- Cons: Virtual staging doesn’t replace the tangible experience of walking through a fully staged home.
- Cost: Virtual Staging AI offers multiple tiers, from $15 to $35 to $149 per month. They also offer a pay-as-you-go option at $3/image.
7. DALL-E 2
At its core, DALL-E 2 is an AI tool that generates unique images from textual descriptions, streamlining visual content creation. Think of it as your in-house graphic designer, capable of creating anything from a simple house sketch to a detailed neighborhood map.
- How agents can use it: This tool can be used to create eye-catching promotional materials or even generate visualizations of properties that are still under construction.
- Pros: By offering prospective buyers a glimpse of what’s to come, you’re able to pique their interest and potentially seal the deal sooner.
- Cons: While it excels at creating unique images, they are static and can’t replace the immersive experience of a virtual tour.
- Cost: DALL-E 2 offers pricing upon request, based on only paying for what you use.
rezora aims to supercharge email marketing campaigns and potentially increase engagement and conversions. By leveraging the power of OpenAI’s ChatGPT, this tool provides agents with prompt-driven AI capabilities.
- How agents can use it: rezora’s AI-driven content suggestions, smart automation, and email customization help agents create engaging, personalized, and effective email campaigns. Simply input your preferences and watch as the AI generates attractive campaign content tailored to your audience.
- Pros: rezora saves time, reduces the likelihood of errors, and, most importantly, enhances the effectiveness of your email campaigns.
- Cons: rezora is a tool, not a substitute for a thoughtful email marketing strategy. It’s most effective when used in concert with your existing approach.
- Cost: rezora offers pricing tiers based on the specific campaign features you need. Marketing automation and drip campaign pricing starts at $15/month while lead nurture pricing is $30/month.
Xembly revolutionizes productivity—a necessity in the fast-paced real estate industry where every minute counts. Nicknamed the “AI Chief of Staff,” Xembly optimizes your schedule, organizes your meetings, and even summarizes your interactions, all in real-time.
- How agents can use it: Whether it’s arranging viewings, setting up client meetings, or coordinating team catch-ups, Xembly handles it all with precision and ease. With the added benefit of calendar management, you can say goodbye to double-bookings and any last-minute schedule scrambles.
- Pros: The user-friendly interface and excellent customer support make it a breeze to implement into your tech stack. Even Luxury Presence’s own COO Phi Vo says that Xembly is a “game changer.”
- Cons: Xembly may not be compatible with some tech stacks and does have a bit of a learning curve.
- Cost: Pricing is only available upon request.
Let’s be honest, most of us aren’t voice actors. The majority of real estate professionals tell us they feel confident in their message, but not in their delivery. Descript solves this problem. Descript will learn the sound of your voice and even your natural vocal patterns and speaking tendencies, then use this model to create any VoiceOver narration you give it.
- How agents can use it: The best way to use Descript is in the narration of property marketing or listing videos. Now, you can, at scale, tell the story of all your listings. Oh, and when we say “you”, we mean your assistant can write it, order it from Descript, and apply it for you.
- Pros: This tool is very easy to use. You will be able to start producing VoiceOver content on the first day.
- Cons: The free version of this tool is pretty limited. To get the most out of this platform, you need to pay for the pro version.
- Cost: There is a free tier, a “creator” tier for $12 a month, and a “pro” tier (our recommendation) for $24 a month.
Most content creators will tell you that the hardest part about good content isn’t the work in front of the camera; it is the work that happens afterward. Post-production, especially when it comes to longer, interview-style videos, is a grind. Autopod is an invaluable tool for anyone who is editing long-form content.
- How agents can use it: Autopod takes your long-form video and edits it automatically by detecting who is speaking and cutting the camera and audio to them. If you are doing podcasting, interviews with members of your community, or producing content with your team, this will cut your editing time significantly.
- Pros: The tool is simple to use; it is just a button push. Maddeningly easy.
- Cons: Autopod does have some other cool features (like their Social Clip Creator), but you can’t get to them unless you’re a paying customer. It would be great to see those options al a carte.
- Cost: There is a free trial available, but otherwise, only one plan, for $29 per month.
Future-proof your business with Luxury Presence
As you navigate the competitive waters of the real estate industry, utilizing AI can be the propelling force that drives you toward success. With tools like ChatGPT, Opus, and our very own Presence Copilot, the future of real estate is not only promising but also exciting.
While these tools come with their own sets of challenges and costs, the benefits they bring in terms of efficiency and customer engagement are immeasurable. Embrace and harness the power of AI to work smarter, build your business, and close more deals.